For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab80590? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab80590 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Yan F et al. Role of miR-21 in the growth and metastasis of human salivary adenoid cystic carcinoma. Mol Med Rep 17:4237-4244 (2018).
- Yuan H et al. Downregulation of PDCD4 by miR-21 suppresses tumor transformation and proliferation in a nude mouse renal cancer model. Oncol Lett 14:3371-3378 (2017).
- Modelska A et al. The malignant phenotype in breast cancer is driven by eIF4A1-mediated changes in the translational landscape. Cell Death Dis 6:e1603 (2015).
- Jin YY et al. Non-Specific Blocking of miR-17-5p Guide Strand in Triple Negative Breast Cancer Cells by Amplifying Passenger Strand Activity. PLoS One 10:e0142574 (2015).
- Xi ZW et al. Downregulation of rho-associated protein kinase 1 by miR-124 in colorectal cancer. World J Gastroenterol 21:5454-64 (2015).
- Liu X et al. MicroRNA-499-5p promotes cellular invasion and tumor metastasis in colorectal cancer by targeting FOXO4 and PDCD4. Carcinogenesis 32:1798-805 (2011).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"