For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the phosducin family.
Information by UniProt
- OTTHUMP00000022069 antibody
- PDCL antibody
- PHLOP1 antibody
Anti-PDCL antibody images
Western blot - PDCL antibody (ab97790)
Anti-PDCL antibody (ab97790) at 1/3000 dilution + H1299 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 34 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - PDCL antibody (ab97790)
Immunofluorescence analysis of paraformaldehyde-fixed HeLa, using ab97790 at 1/200 dilution. Lower image is merged with DNA probe.
References for Anti-PDCL antibody (ab97790)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"