For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionModulates the activation of caspases during apoptosis. Is a substrate for Orgyia pseudotsugata multicapsid polyhedrosis virus (OpMNPV) IAP-mediated ubiquitination.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in all tissues examined including spleen, thymus, prostate, testis, ovary, small intestine and colon.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the phosducin family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- HTPHLP antibody
- IAP associated factor VIAF1 antibody
- MGC3062 antibody
Anti-PDCL3 antibody images
References for Anti-PDCL3 antibody (ab57708)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"