For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-PDE2A antibody
See all PDE2A primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to PDE2A
- SpecificityThis antibody has no cross reactivity against PDE2B or with other PDE family members tested so far.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IPmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
EVPDLDGTRAPVNG CCSL , corresponding to C terminal amino acids 897-914 of Mouse PDE2A
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIP: 1/250.
WB: 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 95-97 kDa in samples from rat brain.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase with a dual-specificity for the second messengers cAMP and cGMP, which are key regulators of many important physiological processes.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain and to a lesser extent in heart, placenta, lung, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase family. PDE2 subfamily.
Contains 2 GAF domains.
- DomainGAF 1 functions as a dimerization domain, whereas GAF 2 binds cGMP, which causes activation of the catalytic activity of the enzyme.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- 5''-cyclic phosphodiesterase antibody
- cGMP dependent 3'5' cyclic phosphodiesterase antibody
- cGMP stimulated phosphodiesterase 1 antibody
References for Anti-PDE2A antibody (ab14604)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"