For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase with a dual-specificity for the second messengers cAMP and cGMP, which are key regulators of many important physiological processes.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain and to a lesser extent in heart, placenta, lung, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase family. PDE2 subfamily.
Contains 2 GAF domains.
- DomainGAF 1 functions as a dimerization domain, whereas GAF 2 binds cGMP, which causes activation of the catalytic activity of the enzyme.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- 5''-cyclic phosphodiesterase antibody
- cGMP dependent 3'5' cyclic phosphodiesterase antibody
- cGMP stimulated phosphodiesterase 1 antibody
Anti-PDE2A antibody images
References for Anti-PDE2A antibody (ab55555)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"