For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 80 kDa.
- FunctionHydrolyzes the second messenger cAMP, which is a key regulator of many important physiological processes.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in various tissues but not in cells of the immune system.
- PathwayPurine metabolism; 3',5'-cyclic AMP degradation; AMP from 3',5'-cyclic AMP: step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase family. PDE4 subfamily.
Information by UniProt
- 5''-cyclic phosphodiesterase 4C antibody
- cAMP specific 3' 5' cyclic phosphodiesterase 4C antibody
- cAMP-specific 3'' antibody
Anti-PDE4C antibody images
References for Anti-PDE4C antibody (ab97356)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"