For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-PDF antibody
See all PDF primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to PDF
- SpecificityReacts specifically with 27 kDa PDF protein.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-Frmore details
- Species reactivity
Synthetic peptide derived from C terminal domain of human PDF
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/1000.
- FunctionRemoves the formyl group from the N-terminal Met of newly synthesized proteins.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the polypeptide deformylase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- CG6496 antibody
- DEFM_HUMAN antibody
- mitochondrial antibody
References for Anti-PDF antibody (ab76753)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"