PDGF AA Human ELISA Kit (ab100622)
- Product namePDGF AA Human ELISA Kit
- Detection methodColorimetric
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
- Sensitivity< 2.5 pg/ml
- Range2.74 pg/ml - 2000 pg/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 92.54 82% - 102% Serum 76.71 70% - 83% Plasma 78.06 72% - 85%
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
Abcam’s PDGF AA Human ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Human PDGF AA in serum, plasma, and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for Human PDGF AA coated on a 96- well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and PDGF AA present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Human PDGF AA antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of PDGF AA bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Optimization may be required with urine samples
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 200X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate 1 x 25ml 5X Assay Diluent 1 x 15ml Biotinylated anti-Human PDGF AA 2 vials PDGF AA Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Recombinant Human PDGF AA Standard 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
- FunctionGrowth factor that plays an essential role in the regulation of embryonic development, cell proliferation, cell migration, survival and chemotaxis. Potent mitogen for cells of mesenchymal origin. Required for normal lung alveolar septum formation during embryogenesis, normal development of the gastrointestinal tract, normal development of Leydig cells and spermatogenesis. Required for normal oligodendrocyte development and normal myelination in the spinal cord and cerebellum. Plays an important role in wound healing. Signaling is modulated by the formation of heterodimers with PDGFB.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PDGF/VEGF growth factor family.
- DomainThe long form contains a basic insert which acts as a cell retention signal.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. Released by platelets upon wounding.
- PDGF 1
- PDGF A
- PDGF A chain
- PDGF subunit A
- Platelet derived growth factor A chain
- Platelet derived growth factor alpha chain
- Platelet derived growth factor alpha polypeptide
- Platelet derived growth factor subunit A
- Platelet-derived growth factor A chain
- Platelet-derived growth factor alpha polypeptide
- Platelet-derived growth factor subunit A
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab100622 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for PDGF AA Human ELISA Kit (ab100622)
ab100622 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.