For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab116182 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 67 kDa.
- FunctionProbable redox-inactive chaperone involved in spermatogenesis.
- Tissue specificityTestis-specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein disulfide isomerase family.
Contains 1 thioredoxin domain.
- DomainThe thioredoxin domain lacks the conserved redox-active Cys at position 417 which is replaced by a Ser residue, suggesting that it lacks thioredoxin activity.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum.
Information by UniProt
- 1700007B13Rik antibody
- PDIA7 antibody
- Pdilt antibody
Anti-PDILT antibody images
References for Anti-PDILT antibody (ab116182)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"