For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-PDK3 antibody
See all PDK3 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to PDK3
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: GDTNPVHPKH IGSIDPTCNV ADVVKDAYET AKMLCEQYYL VAPELEVEEF NAKAPDKPIQ VVYVPSHLFH MLFELFKNSM RATVELYEDR , corresponding to amino acids 174-263 of Human PDK3
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInhibits the mitochondrial pyruvate dehydrogenase complex by phosphorylation of the E1 alpha subunit, thus contributing to the regulation of glucose metabolism.
- Tissue specificityFound almost exclusively in heart and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PDK/BCKDK protein kinase family.
Contains 1 histidine kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
Information by UniProt
- [Pyruvate dehydrogenase [lipoamide] kinase isozyme 3 mitochondrial antibody
- [Pyruvate dehydrogenase [lipoamide]] kinase isozyme 3 antibody
- CMTX6 antibody
Anti-PDK3 antibody images
References for Anti-PDK3 antibody (ab55579)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"