For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/62500.
- FunctionAble to isomerize both 3-cis and 3-trans double bonds into the 2-trans form in a range of enoyl-CoA species. Has a preference for 3-trans substrates.
- Tissue specificityAbundant in heart, skeletal muscle and liver. Expressed in CD34(+) T-cells and CD34(+) bone marrow cells.
- Sequence similaritiesIn the C-terminal section; belongs to the enoyl-CoA hydratase/isomerase family.
Contains 1 ACB (acyl-CoA-binding) domain.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion and Peroxisome matrix.
Information by UniProt
- 2-trans-enoyl-CoA isomerase antibody
- ACBD2 antibody
- acyl Coenzyme A binding domain containing 2 antibody
Anti-PECI antibody images
Western blot - PECI antibody (ab83029)
References for Anti-PECI antibody (ab83029)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"