For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/1000.
WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionAble to isomerize both 3-cis and 3-trans double bonds into the 2-trans form in a range of enoyl-CoA species. Has a preference for 3-trans substrates.
- Tissue specificityAbundant in heart, skeletal muscle and liver. Expressed in CD34(+) T-cells and CD34(+) bone marrow cells.
- Sequence similaritiesIn the C-terminal section; belongs to the enoyl-CoA hydratase/isomerase family.
Contains 1 ACB (acyl-CoA-binding) domain.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion and Peroxisome matrix.
Information by UniProt
- 2-trans-enoyl-CoA isomerase antibody
- ACBD2 antibody
- acyl Coenzyme A binding domain containing 2 antibody
Anti-PECI antibody images
References for Anti-PECI antibody (ab93176)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"