For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by antigen affinity chromatography.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa.
- FunctionParticipates in chain elongation of fatty acids. Has no 2,4-dienoyl-CoA reductase activity.
- PathwayLipid metabolism; fatty acid biosynthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the short-chain dehydrogenases/reductases (SDR) family.
- Cellular localizationPeroxisome.
Information by UniProt
- 2 4 dienoyl CoA reductase related protein antibody
- 2 antibody
- 4-dienoyl-CoA reductase-related protein antibody
Anti-PECR antibody images
References for Anti-PECR antibody (ab95999)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"