For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 5 EF-hand domains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane. Membrane-associated in the presence of C.
Information by UniProt
- ABP32 antibody
- PEF antibody
- PEF protein with a long N terminal hydrophobic domain antibody
Anti-PEF1 antibody images
Western blot - PEF1 antibody (ab96132)
Anti-PEF1 antibody (ab96132) at 1/1000 dilution + 293T whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 30 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - PEF1 antibody (ab96132)
ab96132, at 1/200 staining HeLa cells by Immunofluorescence. Lower image merged with DNA probe.
References for Anti-PEF1 antibody (ab96132)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"