For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 42 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa).
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- FunctionPlays a role in the regulation of innate resistance to pathogens, inflammatory reactions, possibly clearance of self-components and female fertility.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 pentaxin domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- AI607804 antibody
- Pentaxin 3 antibody
- Pentaxin-related protein PTX3 antibody
Anti-Pentraxin 3 antibody images
Western blot - Pentraxin 3 antibody (ab64860)
All lanes : Anti-Pentraxin 3 antibody (ab64860) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from 293 cells with no immunising peptide
Lane 2 : Extracts from 293 cells with immunising peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 42 kDa
Observed band size : 42 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Pentraxin 3 antibody (ab64860)
Immunofluorescence analysis of HUVEC cells, using
ab64860 at a dilution of 1/500. Left hand panel - no immunising peptide; right-hand panel - immunising peptide.
References for Anti-Pentraxin 3 antibody (ab64860)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"