For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
- Purity>95% by SDS-PAGE
- Purification notesNear homogeneity. The antibody was produced in vitro using hybridomas grown in serum-free medium, and then purified by chemical fractionation.
- Clone number2C3G4
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 33 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa).
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.
- FunctionPlays a role in the sorting and targeting of vacuolar proteases.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the syntaxin family.
Contains 1 t-SNARE coiled-coil homology domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Carboxypeptidase Y-deficient protein 12 antibody
- PEP12 antibody
- PEP12_YEAST antibody
Anti-PEP12 antibody [2C3G4] images
References for Anti-PEP12 antibody [2C3G4] (ab113689)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"