For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab86507? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab86507 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Yang L et al. PEPD is a pivotal regulator of p53 tumor suppressor. Nat Commun 8:2052 (2017).
- Yang L et al. A plasma proteolysis pathway comprising blood coagulation proteases. Oncotarget 7:40919-40938 (2016).
- Yang L et al. Inhibition of ERBB2-overexpressing Tumors by Recombinant Human Prolidase and Its Enzymatically Inactive Mutant. EBioMedicine 2:396-405 (2015).
- Pohl MO et al. Prolidase is required for early trafficking events during influenza A virus entry. J Virol 88:11271-83 (2014).
- Yang L et al. Prolidase directly binds and activates epidermal growth factor receptor and stimulates downstream signaling. J Biol Chem 288:2365-75 (2013).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"