For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 40% Glycerol, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clone number8.BG.1
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA (direct and sandwich): Use at an assay dependent dilution.
RIA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionShows particularly broad specificity; although bonds involving phenylalanine and leucine are preferred, many others are also cleaved to some extent.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase A1 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- PEPA3_HUMAN antibody
- Pepsin A-3 antibody
- Pepsinogen 3 group I antibody
References for Anti-Pepsinogen I antibody [8.BG.1] (ab31466)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"