For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 40 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa).
- FunctionHydrolyzes a variety of proteins.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase A1 family.
Contains 1 peptidase A1 domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Gastricsin antibody
- PEPC antibody
- PEPC_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Pepsinogen II antibody images
Western blot - Pepsinogen II antibody (ab93886)
Anti-Pepsinogen II antibody (ab93886) at 1 µg/ml + Human stomach tumor tissue lysate (adenocarcinoma) - total protein (ab29678) at 10 µg
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 42 kDa
Observed band size : 40 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Exposure time : 30 seconds
References for Anti-Pepsinogen II antibody (ab93886)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"