For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 36 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa).
- FunctionPutative serine protease inhibitor.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in prostate, testis, ovary and intestine. Concentrates in prostate cancer patient's sera.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CRISP family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Cripi antibody
- CRISP 9 antibody
- CRISP-9 antibody
Anti-Peptidase inhibitor 16 antibody images
Western blot - Peptidase inhibitor 16 antibody (ab67521)
All lanes : Anti-Peptidase inhibitor 16 antibody (ab67521) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Peptidase inhibitor 16 transfected lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat anti-mouse IgG(H&L)-HRP conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 50 kDa
Observed band size : 36 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 34 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-Peptidase inhibitor 16 antibody (ab67521)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"