For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/2000 - 1/10000.
- FunctionThis gut peptide inhibits exocrine pancreatic secretion, has a vasoconstrictory action and inhibitis jejunal and colonic mobility.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NPY family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- GHYY antibody
- MGC19143 antibody
- Peptide tyrosine tyrosine antibody
References for Anti-Peptide YY antibody (Biotin) (ab51539)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"