For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesPeptide ELISA: Antibody detection limit dilution 1/16000.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionRequired for the transport of mannose 6-phosphate receptors (MPR) from endosomes to the trans-Golgi network.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the perilipin family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Endosome membrane. Lipid droplet. Membrane associated on endosomes. Detected in the envelope and the core of lipid bodies and in lipid sails.
Information by UniProt
- 47 kDa mannose 6-phosphate receptor-binding protein antibody
- 47 kDa MPR binding protein antibody
- 47 kDa MPR-binding protein antibody
Anti-Perilipin 3 antibody images
References for Anti-Perilipin 3 antibody (ab77365)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"