For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Peripherin antibody [8G2]
See all Peripherin primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal [8G2] to Peripherin
- SpecificityThe clone number has been updated from (2Q135) to (8G2) both clone numbers name the same antibody clone.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Cow, Human, Pig
Does not react with:
Electrophoretically pure trp-E-peripherin fusion protein containing all but the 4 N-terminal amino acids of human peripherin.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Tissue culture supernatant
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone number8G2
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa.
- FunctionClass-III neuronal intermediate filament protein.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intermediate filament family.
Information by UniProt
- NEF 4 antibody
- NEF4 antibody
- Neurofilament 4 (57kD) antibody
References for Anti-Peripherin antibody [8G2] (ab17999)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"