For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab53051 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 54 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa).
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionClass-III neuronal intermediate filament protein.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intermediate filament family.
Information by UniProt
- NEF 4 antibody
- NEF4 antibody
- Neurofilament 4 (57kD) antibody
Anti-Peripherin antibody images
Western blot - Peripherin antibody (ab53051)
All lanes : Anti-Peripherin antibody (ab53051) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HepG2 cell extract
Lane 2 : HepG2 cell extract with immunising peptide
Predicted band size : 54 kDa
Observed band size : 54 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded sections) - Peripherin antibody (ab53051)
ab53051 at 1/50 dilution staining Peripherin in human brain by Immunohistochemistry, Paraffin embedded tissue (in the absence and presence of the immunising peptide).
References for Anti-Peripherin antibody (ab53051)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"