For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab123090 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 205 kDa.
- FunctionComponent of the cornified envelope of keratinocytes. May link the cornified envelope to desmosomes and intermediate filaments. May act as a localization signal in PKB/AKT-mediated signaling.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in stratified squamous epithelia and in some other epithelia.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the plakin or cytolinker family.
Contains 2 plectin repeats.
Contains 4 spectrin repeats.
- Cellular localizationCell junction > desmosome. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cell membrane. Nucleus. Mitochondrion. Associated with desmosomes and intermediate filaments.
Information by UniProt
- 190 kDa paraneoplastic pemphigus antigen antibody
- 195 kDa cornified envelope precursor antibody
- 195 kDa cornified envelope precursor protein antibody
Anti-Periplakin antibody images
References for Anti-Periplakin antibody (ab123090)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"