For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.
- FunctionMay play a role in rpe physiology either by detecting light directly or by monitoring the concentration of retinoids or other photoreceptor-derived compounds.
- Tissue specificityFound only in the eye, where it is localized to the retinal pigment epithelium (RPE). In the RPE, it is localized to the microvilli that surround the photoreceptor outer segments.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family. Opsin subfamily.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- OPSX antibody
- OPSX_HUMAN antibody
- Retinal pigment epithelium derived rhodopsin homolog antibody
Anti-Peropsin antibody images
References for Anti-Peropsin antibody (ab76218)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"