For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesPurified by ammonium precipitation
- Clone number1A1
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
IP: Use at a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml of lysate.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionProbably involved in redox regulation of the cell. Regulates the activation of NF-kappa-B in the cytosol by a modulation of I-kappa-B-alpha phosphorylation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ahpC/TSA family.
Contains 1 thioredoxin domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Secreted.
Information by UniProt
- Antioxidant enzyme 372 antibody
- Antioxidant enzyme AOE372 antibody
- AOE37 2 antibody
Anti-Peroxiredoxin 4 antibody [1A1] images
Immunoprecipitation - Peroxiredoxin 4 antibody [1A1] (ab16754)
ab16754 at 1.5µg/ml immunoprecipitating Peroxiredoxin 4 from HeLa cell lysate
Lane 1: Input
Lane 2: Precipitates
References for Anti-Peroxiredoxin 4 antibody [1A1] (ab16754)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"