For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.03% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.01% BSA, HEPES, 0.15M Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone number3A1
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
IP: Use at a concentration of 1 to 2 µg/ml of lysates.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionProbably involved in redox regulation of the cell. Regulates the activation of NF-kappa-B in the cytosol by a modulation of I-kappa-B-alpha phosphorylation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ahpC/TSA family.
Contains 1 thioredoxin domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Secreted.
Information by UniProt
- Antioxidant enzyme 372 antibody
- Antioxidant enzyme AOE372 antibody
- AOE37 2 antibody
Anti-Peroxiredoxin 4 antibody [3A1] images
Immunoprecipitation - Peroxiredoxin 4 antibody [3A1] (ab16941)
Ab16941 at 1 to 2 ug/ml of lysate immunoprecipitating Peroxiredoxin 4 in Hela cell lysate. Lane 1 represents the input, and lane 2 the precipitates. Western blot staining performed by ab15574.
References for Anti-Peroxiredoxin 4 antibody [3A1] (ab16941)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"