For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.03% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% HEPES, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 0.01% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa.
- FunctionReduces hydrogen peroxide and alkyl hydroperoxides with reducing equivalents provided through the thioredoxin system. Involved in intracellular redox signaling.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peroxiredoxin 2 family.
Contains 1 thioredoxin domain.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion. Cytoplasm. Peroxisome.
Information by UniProt
- ACR1 antibody
- Alu co repressor 1 antibody
- Alu corepressor 1 antibody
Anti-Peroxiredoxin 5 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"