For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately <22 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay 1/12500.
- FunctionReduces hydrogen peroxide and alkyl hydroperoxides with reducing equivalents provided through the thioredoxin system. Involved in intracellular redox signaling.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peroxiredoxin 2 family.
Contains 1 thioredoxin domain.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion. Cytoplasm. Peroxisome.
Information by UniProt
- ACR1 antibody
- Alu co repressor 1 antibody
- Alu corepressor 1 antibody
Anti-Peroxiredoxin 5 antibody images
Western blot - Peroxiredoxin 5 antibody (ab83045)
References for Anti-Peroxiredoxin 5 antibody (ab83045)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"