For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 58 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa).
- FunctionSynthesis and degradation of fructose 2,6-bisphosphate.
- Tissue specificityHeart.
- Sequence similaritiesIn the C-terminal section; belongs to the phosphoglycerate mutase family.
Information by UniProt
- 6 phosphofructo 2 kinase/fructose 2 6 biphosphatase 2 antibody
- 6-bisphosphatase antibody
- 6-P2ase 2 antibody
Anti-PFKFB2 antibody images
References for Anti-PFKFB2 antibody (ab72937)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"