For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 86 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- PathwayCarbohydrate degradation; glycolysis; D-glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate and glycerone phosphate from D-glucose: step 3/4.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the phosphofructokinase family. Two domains subfamily.
Information by UniProt
- 1200015H23Rik antibody
- 6 phosphofructokinase type C antibody
- 6 phosphofructokinase, platelet type antibody
Anti-PFKP antibody images
References for Anti-PFKP antibody (ab118712)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"