For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-PGCP antibody
See all PGCP primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to PGCP
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length human PGCP. ((NP_057218)
- Positive control
- PGCP transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 52 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa).
- RelevanceIn humans, PGCP is found principally in blood plasma. It is a Carboxypeptidase that may play an important role in the hydrolysis of circulating peptides.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- Plasma glutamate carboxypeptidase antibody
Anti-PGCP antibody images
References for Anti-PGCP antibody (ab70507)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"