For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-PGD antibody
See all PGD primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to PGD
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Sheep, Chicken, Cow, Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 193-384 of Human PGD (NP_002622).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 78% PBS, 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab125863 is purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa.
- FunctionCatalyzes the oxidative decarboxylation of 6-phosphogluconate to ribulose 5-phosphate and CO(2), with concomitant reduction of NADP to NADPH.
- PathwayCarbohydrate degradation; pentose phosphate pathway; D-ribulose 5-phosphate from D-glucose 6-phosphate (oxidative stage): step 3/3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 6-phosphogluconate dehydrogenase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- 0610042A05Rik antibody
- 6 phosphogluconate dehydrogenase, decarboxylating antibody
- 6-phosphogluconate dehydrogenase antibody
References for Anti-PGD antibody (ab125863)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"