For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa).
||1/50 - 1/100.
- Tissue specificityTestis specific.
- PathwayCarbohydrate degradation; glycolysis; pyruvate from D-glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate: step 2/5.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the phosphoglycerate kinase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- dJ417L20.2 antibody
- PGK 2 antibody
- pgk2 antibody
Anti-PGK2 antibody - Aminoterminal end images
References for Anti-PGK2 antibody - Aminoterminal end (ab71323)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"