For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-PGM2 antibody
See all PGM2 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to PGM2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: MAAPEGSGLG EDARLDQETA QWLRWDKNSL TLEAVKRLIA EGNKEELRKC FGARMEFGTA GLRAAMGPGI SRMNDLTIIQ TTQGFCRYLE , corresponding to amino acids 1-91 of Human PGM2
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevancePhosphoglucomutase 2 (PGM2) participates in both the breakdown and synthesis of glucose.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic
- FLJ10983 antibody
- Glucose phosphomutase 2 antibody
- MSTP006 antibody
Anti-PGM2 antibody images
References for Anti-PGM2 antibody (ab55033)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"