For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-PGM3 antibody
See all PGM3 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to PGM3
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-543 of Human PGM3
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 2 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInterconverts GlcNAc-6-P and GlcNAc-1-P.
- Tissue specificityFound in many tissues except lung. Relatively high expression in pancreas, heart, liver, and placenta, and relatively low expression in brain, skeletal muscle and kidney.
- PathwayNucleotide-sugar biosynthesis; UDP-N-acetyl-alpha-D-glucosamine biosynthesis; N-acetyl-alpha-D-glucosamine 1-phosphate from alpha-D-glucosamine 6-phosphate (route I): step 2/2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the phosphohexose mutase family.
Information by UniProt
- 2810473H05Rik antibody
- Acetylglucosamine phosphomutase antibody
- Agm1 antibody
Anti-PGM3 antibody images
IHC-P - PGM3 antibody (ab55617)
PGM3 antibody (ab55617) used in immunohistochemistry at 2ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human colon tissue.
Western blot - PGM3 antibody (ab55617)
Predicted band size : 60 kDa
PGM3 antibody (ab55617) at 1ug/lane + HeLa cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-PGM3 antibody (ab55617)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"