For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa.
- FunctionInterconverts GlcNAc-6-P and GlcNAc-1-P.
- Tissue specificityFound in many tissues except lung. Relatively high expression in pancreas, heart, liver, and placenta, and relatively low expression in brain, skeletal muscle and kidney.
- PathwayNucleotide-sugar biosynthesis; UDP-N-acetyl-alpha-D-glucosamine biosynthesis; N-acetyl-alpha-D-glucosamine 1-phosphate from alpha-D-glucosamine 6-phosphate (route I): step 2/2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the phosphohexose mutase family.
Information by UniProt
- 2810473H05Rik antibody
- Acetylglucosamine phosphomutase antibody
- Agm1 antibody
Anti-PGM3 antibody images
References for Anti-PGM3 antibody (ab96224)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"