For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab110774 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa.
- FunctionRemoves 5-oxoproline from various penultimate amino acid residues except L-proline.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C15 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- 2810003H13Rik antibody
- 5 oxoprolyl peptidase antibody
- 5-oxoprolyl-peptidase antibody
Anti-PGPEP1 antibody images
References for Anti-PGPEP1 antibody (ab110774)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"