For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab110125 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa.
- RelevanceMembrane associated progesterone receptor component 2 (PGRMC2) belongs to the cytochrome b5 family. The molecular function is primarily steroid binding.
- Cellular localizationCell Membrane
- DG6 antibody
- Membrane associated progesterone receptor component 2 antibody
- PMBP antibody
Anti-PGRMC2 antibody images
References for Anti-PGRMC2 antibody (ab110125)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"