For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 3.75 µg/ml.
- RelevanceMembrane associated progesterone receptor component 2 (PGRMC2) belongs to the cytochrome b5 family. The molecular function is primarily steroid binding.
- Cellular localizationCell Membrane
- DG6 antibody
- Membrane associated progesterone receptor component 2 antibody
- PMBP antibody
Anti-PGRMC2 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - PGRMC2 antibody (ab113647)
ab113647, at 3.75 µg/ml, staining PGRMC2 in formalin fixed, paraffin embedded Human placenta tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-PGRMC2 antibody (ab113647)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"