For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-PGRMC2 antibody
See all PGRMC2 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to PGRMC2
- SpecificityThis antibody is specific for PGRMC2
- Species reactivity
Predicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Human
C-DEEDTKDHNKQD , corresponding to C terminal amino acids 212-223 of Human PGRMC2(Peptide available as ab48068.)
- Positive control
- Human Ovary, Testes and Placenta lysates
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Application notesThis antibody gave a positive result in ELISA against the immunizing peptide (ab48068). Antibody detection limit dilution 1/1000.
Western Blot: Preliminary experiments in Human Ovary, Testes and Placenta lysates gave no specific signal but low background (at antibody concentration up to 1µg/ml).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceMembrane associated progesterone receptor component 2 (PGRMC2) belongs to the cytochrome b5 family. The molecular function is primarily steroid binding.
- Cellular localizationCell Membrane
- DG6 antibody
- Membrane associated progesterone receptor component 2 antibody
- PMBP antibody
References for Anti-PGRMC2 antibody (ab48029)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"