For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Chemical name3-[[(4,5-Dihydro-1-imidazol-2-yl)methyl](4-methylphenyl)amino]phenol hydrochloride
- Molecular weight317.81
- Chemical structure
- Molecular formulaC17H19N3O.HCl
- CAS Number73-05-2
- PubChem identifier5702144
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Store at -20°C long term. It is important to note that this product is reported to be light sensitive. Store In the Dark. Store under desiccating conditions.
- Solubility overviewSoluble in water to 50 mM
Unstable; make up solutions fresh and use immediately.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
- Research areas
References for Phentolamine hydrochloride (ab120791)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE, NOT FOR USE IN HUMANS"