For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab70094 was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 62 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 62 kDa).
- FunctionTranscriptional repressor. May promote methylation of histone H3 on 'Lys-27' by the PRC2/EED-EZH2 complex.
- Tissue specificityHighest levels in heart, skeletal muscle, and pancreas, lower levels in brain, placenta, lung, liver and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 PHD-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Localizes specifically to the promoters of numerous target genes.
Information by UniProt
- hPCl1 antibody
- MTF2 L2 antibody
- MTF2L 2 antibody
Anti-PHF1 antibody images
References for Anti-PHF1 antibody (ab70094)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"