For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 42 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa).
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
Product requires purification with Protein A prior to use in ICC/IF.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PHD-type zinc finger.
Contains 2 Tudor domains.
Information by UniProt
- CGI 72 antibody
- MGC64923 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000192870 antibody
Anti-PHF20L1 antibody images
References for Anti-PHF20L1 antibody (ab67796)
This product has been referenced in:
- Estève PO et al. Methyllysine reader plant homeodomain (PHD) finger protein 20-like 1 (PHF20L1) antagonizes DNA (cytosine-5) methyltransferase 1 (DNMT1) proteasomal degradation. J Biol Chem 289:8277-87 (2014).
Read more (PubMed: 24492612) »
See 1 Publication
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"