For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving PHF23 is found in a patient with acute myeloid leukemia (AML). Translocation t(11;17)(p15;p13) with NUP98.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PHF23 family.
Contains 1 PHD-type zinc finger.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
Information by UniProt
- 410141M05Rik antibody
- FLJ16355 antibody
- FLJ22884 antibody
Anti-PHF23 antibody images
References for Anti-PHF23 antibody (ab125471)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"