For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 49.1% PBS
Note: PBS is without Mg2+ and Ca2+.
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab111116 was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Expression is significantly reduced or lost in glioblastomas, glioblastoma cell lines, anaplastic astrocytomas, and astrocytomas.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PHD-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 TFIIS central domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
Information by UniProt
- PHD finger protein 3 antibody
- PHF3 antibody
- PHF3_HUMAN antibody
Anti-PHF3 antibody images
References for Anti-PHF3 antibody (ab111116)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"