For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab116014 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 12 kDa.
- FunctionActs as a transcriptional regulator by binding to the GJA1/Cx43 promoter and enhancing its up-regulation by ESR1/ER-alpha. Also involved in pre-mRNA splicing.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PHF5 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Nucleus speckle.
Information by UniProt
- 1110007B08Rik antibody
- Ac2 246 antibody
- bK223H9.2 antibody
Anti-PHF5A antibody images
References for Anti-PHF5A antibody (ab116014)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"