For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab57030? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab57030 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Kitazawa S et al. Succinate dehydrogenase B-deficient cancer cells are highly sensitive to bromodomain and extra-terminal inhibitors. Oncotarget 8:28922-28938 (2017).
- Qu J et al. Phosphoglycerate mutase 1 regulates dNTP pool and promotes homologous recombination repair in cancer cells. J Cell Biol 216:409-424 (2017).
- Qu J et al. Correction: Phosphoglycerate mutase 1 regulates dNTP pool and promotes homologous recombination repair in cancer cells. J Cell Biol N/A:N/A (2017).
- Kim SK et al. Differential expression of enzymes associated with serine/glycine metabolism in different breast cancer subtypes. PLoS One 9:e101004 (2014).
- Bollig-Fischer A et al. Oncogene activation induces metabolic transformation resulting in insulin-independence in human breast cancer cells. PLoS One 6:e17959 (2011).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"