For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for IP.
||1/2000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 230 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 207 kDa).
- RelevancePHIP contains two bromo domains and eight WD repeats. It may be involved in insulin signaling. It is expressed in myeloma and epidermoid carcinoma cell lines.
- DCAF14 antibody
- DDB1 and CUL4 associated factor 14 antibody
- FLJ20705 antibody
Anti-PHIP antibody images
Western blot - PHIP antibody (ab86244)
All lanes : Anti-PHIP antibody (ab86244) at 0.04 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Whole cell lysate from HeLa cells at 50 µg
Lane 2 : Whole cell lysate from HeLa cells at 15 µg
Lane 3 : Whole cell lysate from HeLa cells at 5 µg
Developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 207 kDa
Observed band size : 230 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Exposure time : 3 minutes
References for Anti-PHIP antibody (ab86244)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"